Sunday, October 27, 2013

Brown, Navy, and Pink





Skirt: Thrifted | Maternity Top: Old Navy | Sweater: Giant Tiger
Jean Jacket: GAP | Boots: Ardene | Belt: Ardene 

Oops, forgot to mention that I cut my hair this week! .. In case it wasn't obvious from my last post. It feels good to have it cut again and I feel refreshed. It's easier to fix too, for the most part. I haven't been able to wear my wedding rings for a few weeks now. I tried a couple days ago and they wouldn't even fit over my knuckle! So I wear them on a necklace now : ) And the other necklace I'm wearing is what my sweet Hubby gave me last night for our anniversary. I love jewelry from Hubby!

I'm in week 36 of my pregnancy! Getting more and MORE ready for this boy to be out. My body's getting pretty tired.. braxton hicks contractions are so uncomfortable and they last for quite a while when they come. Any time I get in the car,  BOOM, my stomach tenses up and I can barely move! Sitting in church is no different.. Along with these, comes back pains. I'm not grumbling or complaining.. I have loved and enjoyed being pregnant, but my body is so tired, restless, and really wanting to be normal again.. as in, no huge belly that constantly contracts into a mass of hard ball-ish muscle! But I know that it will be over sooner than I realize.. because time just flies...


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so very close! Will be praying for you... I know how these last few weeks can be.

    ReplyDelete