Monday, October 28, 2013

Bundled Up for Late Night Cravings




Pants: Walamrt | Sweater: Thrifted | Coat: Old Navy | Hat: Dollarama 
Boots: Walmart | Scarf: Handmade by ME! | Mittens: Mall .. I think

It's 10 o'clock at night and I get a craving for something cold, slushy-like, and refreshing. So I decided we must go out and get me a Tim's Iced Capp. We head outside and all the cars are covered in a thin layer of frost on the cars and it was super cold! Inside the car was even colder. I was seriously COLD COLD for the first time since being pregnant and my body was shivering like crazy! While Hubby kept the car running and warming up, I decided to run back inside to put on warmer clothes (since I had come out in only my jean jacket to keep warm. If you're like me, the cold weather does NOT keep you from craving and enjoying ice cream or cold slushy drinks : ) So I came back out bundled up for winter, all for a 2 minute drive to the Tim Hortons drive-thru! 

I made my crochet infinity scarf last winter. I love that I'm able to make my own accessories! And of course I loved being able to use my own handmade coffee cozy for frozen drinks! You can find my crochet coffee cozies in my Etsy shop!


.. Hubby calls me "crazy girl" for needing a yummy cold drink on such a cold night.. What do you think? Am I crazy? Are you crazy too?? ; ) ... And FYI I did share this humongous drink with my Hubby!




2 comments:

  1. He can't ever understand what a pregnant lady needs ;) lol! I would so do it too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! So true! Glad I'm not the only "crazy" ;)

      Delete