Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Green, Stripes, Leopard and Snow

Kelly Green and Leopard Scarf - source

Stripes and Leopard - source



Maternity Maxi Skirt: Old Navy | Shirt: Thrifted 
Cardigan: Thrifted | Scarf: Ebay 

Hello snow! It pretty much snowed all day Sunday.. But not enough to stick. It's getting COLD now! I've definitely been bundling up warmer the past few days. 

It's getting harder to want to dress nicer lately.. Pregnancy is getting more and more uncomfortable and if I don't have to go out for anything I don't. I stay inside, wearing comfy "home" clothes. .. Nothing blog worthy. 

Today {Tuesday} is day 1 of 39 weeks! Can't believe it! And my parents fly out this Saturday to stay with us for a couple weeks. Pretty excited about that. We have a 5 hour drive to Main to pick them up at the airport. It's TONS cheaper to fly within the states rather than flying into Canada from the states. Hopefully all goes well with the long drive. 

.. Wow.. this could possibly be my last maternity post... We shall see!!

1 comment: